myworldofscrap-hippychic



Saturday, September 01, 2012

BLACK WITH 2 - SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE

I trust that we all are happy that Winter is behind us and being very accepting of the lovely spring weather today.
August has been a busy month for me, with lots of challenges being completed and one of them being the latest for BW2....
We have also had a very small change to our challenges you are now allowed to use white in your challenge as in titles and printed paper BUT it must only be 5%  white used across the entire layout ..
September challenge is 
Dominant black background with 
Purple 
Mint green ...plus 5% white if desired 
Have fun :)
Here is my contribution this month.
So I hope you will join in this month.  I will be back soon with another challenge for you all.
Until next time.....happy scrapping....Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment