myworldofscrap-hippychic



Thursday, April 04, 2013

BLACK WITH 2 - APRIL CHALLENGE

Hello Everyone,

I trust that you are now over the Easter festivities and ready to get back into the swing of documenting your recent photographs.
This Month's challenge has a gorgeous colour pallette, as shown here, for you to work with this month.
these colours were so out of my comfort zone, but decided to tackle it full on and I was so happy with the end result!!
I had some fantastic black cardstock that was 'letter embossed', which I sanded in places and painted in another spot - so effective.  Made the butterfly from calico which I painted and then placed bits of old book paper, teamed with a bit of faux stitching.  Crepe paper heart, twine, flowers and a crochet flower too.
Well hope that you are now inspired to join in the fun and I look forward to seeing your creations. 
Thanks for taking the time to look :)
Until next time.......happy scrapping......Love Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment