myworldofscrap-hippychic



Thursday, October 03, 2013

SCRAPMATTS GUEST DESIGNER FOR OCTOBER AND NOVEMBER

Hello Ladies,

Today I am sharing with you my good news......for the months of October and November, I have been asked to be Guest Designer @ SCRAPMATTS.   When you take the time to visit HERE you will find the most amazing Laser Cut Chipboards to compliment your most treasured photos and artwork.

Now I would like to share with you my first layouts as Guest Designer.


Precious Memories


Before I started on this LO, I dabbed a few drops of Glimmer Mist.
On my beautiful Scrapmatts chippies, firstly covered the Ornate Frame (which I had cut in half), the door handles and the leaf sprays with Gesso. Don’t you think those leaf sprays are just divine?  So lovely and delicate. I applied Crackle  accent and allowed to dry thoroughly, overnight in fact just to be on the safe side J.   You can see how it worked wonderfully in these photos.



For the Scrapmatts  words “Precious Memories” I covered them with ink and then applied Dimensional Magic.  The birds and bird cage I applied a little white ink.

Scrapmatts :-
MC1028                      Birds & Bird Cages
CB4060                      Ornate Frames
CB4063                      Leaf Sprays
CB5102                      Window Handles
CB6071                      Assorted Words

Now for my 2nd LO 'Winner - Hoot Hoot'

My layout is of a special dinner, held in honour of our son who worked at the RACV Club.
I have teamed the layered owl, (CB5109) which I coloured in Versa Inks, with a twig from (CB5056).


My heading is the fantastic Alphabet Flags, burnt cream, (CB6084).
I must say that the layered owl was so easy to put together and I hope that you agree that he looks mighty proud :)
Thanks for taking the time to look and hope that you enjoy your tour around Scrapmatts .
Until next time......happy scrapping.....Regards Liz :)

1 comment: