myworldofscrap-hippychic



Wednesday, November 20, 2013

GUEST DESIGN WORK FOR SCRAPMATTS

Good day ladies,
I trust that this post finds you all fit and well and getting to work on your layouts as it is nearly the 1st December and we all know what that means?????  Yes we will have to start working on our christmas tags, off the page items and lots more!!!!!
I have been trying to catch up on some photos from my granddaughter's birthday and also from our recent cruise.
Firstly, I would love to share this birthday photo of my sweet granddaughter with her other Nana. 'Cherish'
Here I have used a technique tearing strips of crepe paper which I have glued down on white card, I hope you agree it does give a special effect.
White Monochromatic
½ ornate frame and corners – CB4060
Assorted words – CB6071
My next layout 'Tranquility' is a photo that I took while on our cruise which I just snapped from that back of the ship.
I have used some handmade paper, netting, gauze and impesto on bubble wrap.  All teamed with
SCRAPMATTS CB6087 - Assorted Words
                       CB6064- Nautical Designs
                        CB4063- Leaf Spray
I so love using Scrapmatts Assorted words, as they are so flexible, you can see that even after painting, I was able to form it comfortably into an arc.
I hope you have enjoyed looking here and be sure to keep viewing as I will have another couple of items to share with you later on in the month  .....Love Liz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment