myworldofscrap-hippychic



Monday, May 05, 2014

FEELING SKETCHY MAY CARD AND LAYOUT CHALLENGE.

Hello Everyone,
It  certainly  has turned cold and the best thing to do when the weather is like this.......yes that's it....continue SCRAPPING!!!!!
This month over at FEELING SKETCHY we have a Card Sketch as well as a sketch for a layout.  So whatever it is you like doing, i.e. cards or layouts or both, why not come over and have a look what our Design Team have created for you as inspiration.
This is the Card sketch
Along with my card that I have created.  It is all in the timing with my card, which I was able to give to my hubby for our 43rd wedding anniversay on the 1st May.  He did such a laugh.

Now for the layout sketch :-
Certainly an interesting one, don't you think?  and here is my layout.
So now with all that inspiration, why not join in the fun.  Look forward to checking out your entries and until next tine.......Happy scrapping....Liz


1 comment:

  1. Love the bright colours in your layout, and fabulous paper windmills :)

    ReplyDelete