myworldofscrap-hippychic



Tuesday, January 20, 2015

SCRAPBOOKIT JANUARY TIC TAC TOE CHALLENGE

Hello Ladies,

Well over at Scrapbookit this month, they have a great challenge going once again.......Tic, Tac, Toe.





Don't you just love these???  Plenty of options.
So I have used the top line,  I know you say.......Flowers (Liz) hahahh, Spray/paint and Chipboard.
Here is my creation.  I have used a doiley as my flower :), Paint is my little stencil work on the LHS, and the chippie Love.
Thanks for taking the time to look. :)

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Christmas layout Liz! Thanks for joining in :) Didn't think you would have really chosen flowers if you couldn't be tricky about it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas LO. Great use of the Tic Tac Toe Board. Thanks for joining us this month at Scrapbookit 😊

    ReplyDelete